Sunday, October 01, 2006

Up to Easedale Tarn

DSCF0484

Setting off from Grasmere.

DSCF0486

Brett by one of the wateralls on the trail.

DSCF0488

"The Group Shot"
From Left to Right: Jane, Me, Brett, Brian, Mum, Frank, Rob, Helen, Margaret, Cath, Tom.

DSCF0490

Still climbing.

DSCF0494

Over lunch we watched a young seagull being taught how to swoop down on the tarn and try to catch fish.

DSCF0500

"What do you mean, 'get out of the way'?"
Margaret muscles in on me, Brett and the parents.

DSCF0502

The 'A' Group set off for higher things...

DSCF0507

...while the alsorans set off for a picturesque stroll home.

DSCF0515

It started out with me photographing the view and then my mother wanted to photograph me and then Brett got in on the act. So here I am, trying hard to look rugged while they fumbled with the zoom...

DSCF0517

I think my father is auditioning to join the Swiss Guard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home