Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Bunnies


Easter Bunnies
Originally uploaded by PhoenixUK.
After spending the morning out and about in the freezing temperatures of a New York April, we headed into Chelsea for some lunch. Brett had found a recommended café/bar/restaurant in the gay guidebook that John Mc had given us as an engagement present so we went along and weren't disapponted. We had some lovely food, albeit in typically oversized portions (I cancelled my steak and eggs entree almost as soon as I saw the size of the chicken cesar salad they delivered for my appetiser!) The service was excellent and the place had a good, friendly vibe to it. I'd recommend it if you happen to be in town; the Food Bar on 8th Avenue between 17th & 18th Streets.

Here we see the staff enjoying the opportunity of Easter to dress up a little...

1 Comments:

At 01:07, Blogger Crazy Bear said...

Huge congratulations on your engagement guys, Rich and I are very happy for you.
It would be good to get together and eat, and possibly even sing together one day!
Hugs,

Crazybear xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home